Sunday, January 27, 2008

Favorite Finds



Thanks to Alexis Stewart and her blog on http://www.whateverradio.com/ I've discovered two great mail order companies for a variety of baking and packaging needs.
http://www.fancyflours.com/ is an on line baking supply store that is like a trip to the candy store! Nearly everything you could ever want is available at this fantastic website. Shipping is very reasonable too! I've placed an order for candy boxes, glassine bags, and colored waxed paper.
http://www.nashvillewraps.com/ is an incredible resource for nearly any and all your packaging needs. I recently went on line (it's a very cluttered website) and requested their print catalog. The catalog arrived yesterday and I'm having a hard time putting it down! There are so many types of packing available in an incredible array of colors, textures, and types. The one drawback.. Nashville Wraps is a wholesale operation and only sells to retail businesses. (You must have a tax number to order from N.W.) I've seen some of their products in craft stores (Michael's). If you have your own business or have access to a tax ID through your employer, this is an amazing resource!
Happy packaging! Just in time for Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tax id number, no problem. I can order through work, looks like the perfect things I need for New Years eve. Maybe we need to combine our order :)

Anonymous said...

I love Alexis' blog, too, and appreciate that she posts the links to all her fabulous finds. Let us know how you like all your goodies!

Anonymous said...

Tax ID? I've had the catalog for a month now, and haven't read that. Shows you how much I pay attention to the "fine print"! Thanks for posting that info Kenn! Actually, I was wondering how old I was going to be before I used but the 1,000 cello bags that came by the case. :) JK

Mike