Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine

I've always been an early riser. For me, there is nothing better than the still of the early morning and the first glimpse of the sun as it begins to light the day.

As the sun starts its slow journey for the day the birds start their morning songs beckoning us to wake up and enjoy the day. I'm fortunate enough to have a farmer nearby with several Roosters who crow out their morning greeting. Natures alarm clock.

It's not uncommon to find me on a Saturday or Sunday morning enjoying the morning sunrise with a good cup of coffee. As I gaze to the east, watching the sky turn a beautiful array of colors it prompts me to pause for a moment to be 'in' the moment. There's not a more beautiful moment to be in. Good morning sunshine. Rise and shine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a view from the grounds?
It's beautiful. It looks like it should go on the side of a coffee can label! :)

Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful view!