Monday, May 12, 2008

June Is Busting Out All Over

It's always a good day when the newest issue of Martha Stewart Living arrives in my mailbox (especially when it arrives before it appears on the newsstand!).
The June issue, with it's simple, but beautiful beehive honey glazed cake on the cover (love the marzipan bees) helps get you ready for Summer. Here's a hint of what is inside:
  • Martha gives you entertaining tips in "From My Home to Yours."
  • Learn about lanterns
  • Ribs 101
  • Salads with substance
  • Freshening up outdoor furniture
  • Busy bees - saving these invaluable insects
  • Healthy Living - Why bottled water may not be better
  • Dr. Brent helps readers keep allergies at bay

As always, there are plenty of gentle reminders, good things, and helpful hints from Ask Martha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh! I love that cover! Now that I have ordered a second subscription so I can get the digital of the very first MSL, do you think I might get one of them before the end of May?! I sure do hope so - this looks like a must have as I am really suffering from allergies this season.