When the April issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine arrived in my mailbox this week, I was immediately in love with the festive colored eggs scattered on the cover.
April means Easter, and this issue is filled with wonderful ideas for decorating and celebrating the holiday.
- Go beyond you typical Easter basket with four DIY alternatives to hold your Easter treasures.
- Lucinda Scala Quinn takes readers on a Greek retreat, with a delicious recipe for a fall-off-the-bone-tender leg of lamb.
- Kevin Sharkey is feeling a little blue as he tosses the idea of pink and white flowers of spring and shows readers how to use more celestial shades of blue.
- Finding the right veterinarian is as important as finding your own personal physician. Living is paging Doctor Doolittle with great advice on selecting the right vet for your pet.
- Labels, labels, labels! Learn how the right label can help you stay organized as we lighten up our surroundings for the warmer weather ahead.
The April issue hits newsstands on Monday, March 12. Oh... don't be confused with the simple typo found on the cover... It's still 2012.